Friday, March 12, 2010

hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!

We just wanted to wish our oldest a very happy 18th!!! These last 6 years - since becoming a teenager have been okay. We've dealt with it. BUT, having an 18-year-old? I'm having a really hard time wrapping my mind around it. Where has all the time gone???!!!! I guess she's not moving out and leaving tomorrow...but STILL! We just depend on her SO much and count on her level-headedness and calming personality. I value the friendship Wes and I have with her. Most of this last week I've spend the time bobbling my head back and forth wondering what the heck I should do with an 18-year-old and how I got here. HaPpY bIrThDaY, mEg!!! We love you lots! Thanks for being you. I know a lot of people look up to you!!!

2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Megan! We love you! Hope your having a great one!

Callin and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Megan! And hey, people don't just look up to you cause you're tall!