Monday, March 8, 2010

Update

Sorry i haven't had the time or desire to sit down and write what is going on in my life so..... I have been accepted to BSU and that is where I am going and I am very excited about it! I am going up there this Thursday and staying with my aunt Shirley and checking out campus on Friday the day I am officially an adult whoo!! (You all should feel very old mwahaha). Anyway I also am a certified Phlebotomist as of this past Saturday so I will start looking for a job in the hospital soon. I think I will be able to start out at Boise as a sophomore because of the college credits I have taken. Me and my parents have orientation June 30 thru July 1 and that is when I register for classes and all that jazz. I move up there around August 20 and classes start August 23. So much change is coming into my life and I am so excited for it!! I am very excited for meeting new people seeing new places and everything! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Moving to a new place is always scary but it's also the best thing you will ever do! I have moved to so many new places it is ridiculous! lol Enjoy every new experience even if it seems horrible cause trust me you will learn and grow from it. Good Luck!
Love you!!!

Tyson and Carrie said...

I can't believe that you are going to college!! We are so excited for you! Your an amazing person. Everyone is going to miss you so much! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

blah blah blah. can't wait till she's gone and out of my hair...