Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hey i knew a few people were asking about my trip to Boise so here you all go. Me and my friend McKenna spent the night at Shirley and Marty's beautiful home! That morning we went to the YMCA and worked out for a little then we went back and got ready for the day and Marty made the most delicious birthday breakfast I have had in years! Then we headed for BSU Campus. We got there and they told us our first meeting was on the other side of campus. It was a little windy but otherwise it was nice weather so we walked over there and I was able to talk to the director of the radiological program that I would really like to get into. I got alot of my questions answered After that meeting we walked the green belt over to the dorms. My next meeting was with a lady from the honors college. So we talked with her and she showed us the honors college housing. It was nice but I don't think the honors college is what I am supposed to get into. The last thing planned with the college was the official tour. They took us all over campus we got to see Chaffee dorms and the Rec building which is very nice! And we got to touch the smurf turf lol! When the tour was all over we decided we were starving but had no idea where to eat. And one of my friends that graduated a year before me is at BSU and we ran into him so we went out to sonic and had a late lunch. Then I wanted to see what Taylor building was like (that is where he lives) so i got to see Taylor and meet his roommates and some of his friends. Then one of his roommates (a cute one I might add) his name is Peter said that him, me ,McKenna, and Casey (thats my friend) should go play a game of pool in the SUB building. It turned out to be more than one game and we had a blast! Me and McKenna left and headed to the mall for a little while then went home! I am so excited to move to Boise. While I was there I knew that is where I was supposed to go for school! The campus is beautiful! They have a great team lol what more can you want?? Just kidding lol. But I am very excited for that. Well I love you all! ~Megan

4 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

It's crazy to think that you are going to college Meg. I'm sure more crazy for your parents. Sounds like you had fun. When do you leave?

Callin and Kristen said...

I wanna know what this most delicious breakfast was! Sounds like fun!

Megan Gillette said...

Classes start August 23 and we have to be in our dorms August 20. And breakfast was pancakes and eggs and fresh fruit! It was delicious!!

MOM & DAD said...

You will have a great time at college & meet lots of new people!!I can't believe how old you have gotten! I remember when you were about 18 months old,we were all sitting around with nothing better to do---your mom, me & your aunts, & someone filled your pant legs with marbles (the pant legs had elastic around the bottom). We laughed so hard!!!! You didn't seem to mind at all! Yeah, we were having fun!!