Friday, April 20, 2007

I have to tell you how much I enjoyed reading the past weeks' blogs! However, I am not impressed with the picture of me with my mouth wide open and my eyes closed that is on here for everyone to see! How embarrassing! You all know I am much cuter in person though! I love the pictures of everyone else! Good luck to Mikala with cheerleading try-outs. I do love her make-over and hope Megan has been able to have her gums treated for that nasty distortion! We love her anyway! Your father and grand-father is out mowing his lawns. I have now been holding his supper for nearly 2 hours. He loves riding around on his lawn mower though so I'm not going to complain! It is great having him around on Saturdays now. Let's see-----I better get my honey-do list together for tomorrow! I think Carrie is having trouble getting the blog working so I will tell all of you for them that they have found a home to rent in Thousand Oaks and will be moving May 14. Tyson starts his job May 21 and he will have a 3 mile commute to work! How's that for things working out good for them. Too bad we can't all be there to help them move. We will be there in spirit but I don't know how that will be to lift those heavy things they have! FYI for everyone-----dad and I have Les Schwab convention Aug. 5 thru Aug. 9 and we are going all the way to-----------are you ready for this?----------Salt Lake City, Utah! We are going to get to see some things we haven't seen before so it will be great! Love you guys! Mom (ala) Grandma