Sunday, April 1, 2007

Oh, wait look who's eight

Hi, it's me Zach I am eight years old now, you know what that means. That makes me a scout and I get to be baptised("that's where Dad holds me under water until all my sins wash away") I hope he doesn't hold me down too long.

  • I just wanted to tell everyone that I won second place in my pine wood derby this last Friday. Dad says the first place car only won by one or two inches. That's mine on the left, The Silver Sliver
  • "I am going to be baptised on April 7, 2007 that's this Saturday. Then on Sunday, I will get the Holy Ghost. I would like everyone to know so you can come. I would really like to have all my cousins there if they can, so make sure to tell them. If you don't I will call you a Cheesehead and curse you into submission."--Zach