Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some pix-and-a-note

Mikala is in need of a makeover! Obviously she needs to be taught proper grooming - and there needs to be TWO eyebrows - one above each eye. Before. (Nice 'stache!)
After.
Mikala, after her makeover! WOW, What a difference! What a hottie!!! She now has two separate brow"S"!
Megan, you are such a special spirit!
Gums only a mother could love.
"Just a little bit "Special". . . I'm happy and I know it!
EASTER WEEKEND!!!
Alright Girls, are we airplanes, or what?

In this picture, you can totally feel the Darby-tude

Grandma had one too many mallows at the fire pit! . . . Grandma!

Madison, you're supposed to color the eggs, not your eyes!
Mason and Trey coloring away!
(Very intent on their Work!)
Trent, Denali, Saige, doing
their Easterly duty at
Grandma Draper's!

Ryan and Saige, Ryan seems to be contemplating the meaning of life, or how to go about coloring the next egg. "Just HOW WILL Ryan decide to do it?"

Best of buds, these two
stop to investigate their
own and each other's
Easter loot.
All of the gang after the hunt. Although, not pictured are Megan, who is out earning her keep - babysitting - Ryan and Mikala - at hockey.
Big Howdy to all, I have not heard back yet from schooling. I have been very IM-patiently waiting. I am supposed to be meeting with Vocation Rehab. people this week, although I received a letter from my new counselor saying he's excited to be my new counselor give him a call in the next couple of weeks to make an appointment. Little does he know we have an appointment on the 19th at 11:30 and I Very Well Intend on keeping it. I will let them know what my plans for schooling are and find out how much they can pay for and ask them to help me find a part-time job. We have been doing a lot of yard work and inside home improvements. A little at a time. Anyway, Mikala is trying out for cheerleader, Megan is having a difficult time in Geometry and the kids changed buses because of a certain group of kids. I am a HOCKEY coach - (yeah, Josh, what'd'ya think of that?) We have only lost 1 game, so yeah, I must be doing okay. I am actually learning quite a bit and am pretty proud of myself. I have a kid from the older league helping me, but I am active in coaching and practices. So After losing for 2 years Mikala is enjoying hockey for the first year and both Ryan and Mikala are doing excellent! Madison is on skates and has claimed a hockey stick so who knows! Hope all is going well! Hope to hear from all y'all! Tyson have you started your new job, are you looking for an apartment or a house to rent? When will you move? Josh, BLOG! Wes helped me do this, thank goodness! (He said, "Don't blame me!") Love to all! Steph