Friday, October 17, 2008

Here is a picture I took of the kids a couple of weeks ago, it has only taken Jeramy and I about 1/2 hour to figure out how to get this to post due to the fact that the new computer will not accept images from my camera so I had to load them on the old computer then transfer them to the new one, then find them in the memory and browse fovever to get it to load on here. Okay, enough on my inability to load pictures. I played with the image a bit but I think it turned out pretty good even if I say so myself. Things here are good and the kids are all doing well. Miss you all.

3 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

What a darling picture!! I am glad you figured how to load it so we can all enjoy! You actually got Derringer to sit still and look at the camera!! Good work! Love Ya!

Natalie & Josh said...

i love winter's poka dotted tights!! i want a pair!! Its a beautiful picture! Miss you guys too!
Natalie

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

What a good looking bunch ya got there.
R.J.