Sunday, October 5, 2008

I HAVE A FUNNY STORY!!!

Okay so me and my family were watching a movie in the brown room an my mom was putting my hair up in rollers lol then a call came through for Mrs. Lindsay so she got up and left for a minute when she came back in she said that we were moving into their room so dad can (i think she said) soak his bunyons EEWWWW but anyway so we moved and mom finished my hair. Then the doorbell rang like 3 times so i figured that it was someone that needed to come in very bad or it was Ryan and Brenton....cuz ry was over at their house. they asked me to get the door so i went and saw that whoever rang the doorbell had moved our big blue garbage can to our front door...i just turned around an said ry and brenton were dumb...ding dong ditching us and moving the garbage can. then my mom came into the brown room and told me that we were going to go catch them so i grugdingly got on flip flops to go outside (i did it very grugdingly because i am wearing blue flipflops white pants that used to be dance pants, this white shirt that i cut the sleeves out of and my hair was up in pink curlers) when we were outside i found next to the garbage can a string tied to a cardboard piece the string... i thought that if i pulled it someone was going to like jump out at me but my mom was very very persistant so finally i started following well i kpet following and it was wrapped around a tree and then around the shed to this post it went around the garden and after i got to the other side i saw something burning i got closer the string was tied to the pumkin lid so i opened the lid and blew out the candle because my mom and sisters were with me with a flashlight so i could use that then all of a sudden (i dont know how many there were but) some guys yelled and started running i didnt jump i just looked to see who it was and my mom srcreamed at the top of her lungs an maddy yelled, "JERKS!" lol i was laughing so hard then tory came out and said,"well they didnt tell me about yellin and running." so she told me to dig through the pumkin there was a candle and candy in the very bottom i found a note haha so when i came back inside tory told me they were coming back so i ran downstairs to do something to hide my hair and tory followed me....eventually shawn and shelby (the guy that asked me) came down into my room to talk for a bit we all laughed and they told me how tory got asked (it was pretty good too)then they left OHHH ya i forgot a very interesting part of the story as soon as i got in the house i put down the pumpkin i turned to run downstairs but ebony was right there and i toppled over her wow the ground is a long ways away lol oh ya and my dad said that we had to get some of what i was wearing and my hair because that was pretty much the only time that i will ever wear curlers...and that night i got asked to homecoming hahahaha well now i get to go dress shopping and find cute shoes and a cute way to do my hair!!! also i have to find a super cute way answer back!!!so thats the story of my life hahaha love you all

3 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

I have to admit when you texted me this morning and told me you got asked to Homecoming and you had pictures I was a little confused! Josh had to explain the whole asking in crazy ways to me. I think I was deprived not growing up Mormon...lolololol anyway have fun dress shopping!

MOM & DAD said...

Megan--I LOVE THE CURLERS!! Seriously---you are so beautiful you look good no matter what! Have fun coming up with a reply! Love you! Grams

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Love the curlers!!! Shelby seems like a very nice young man! Hope you have a blast at the dance - I can't wait to hear how you'll answer him. Stop by and see me soon - tomorrow would be fabulous! Love you!!! Shan