Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Fest!

Today we went to Ludweigsburg to a castle and the pumpkin fest. It was so much fun. I had never in my life seen pumpkins that big! It was amazing at the stuff they did with all the different size pumpkins and gourds. The theme this year as you probably figured out was outer space. They also had a table set up with different types of pumpkins for you to try. I tried a couple of them, which is huge for me cause I don't like trying new things! We also had a bowl of pumpkin soup. I didn't really want to try it but everyone at work kept telling me it was really good. They were right it was great!!!!! After the fest we went to Rapunzal's castle and she let down her hair :) It was so cute there was this little girl outside with us and she kept screaming "Rapunzal, Rapunzal" The castle gardens were amazing.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are so awesome! They have some really cute ideas, or maybe just too dang much time on their hands! Wow! Thanks for posting them. That is fun!

MOM & DAD said...

Wow! Those are really fun pictures!! I especially like the one of you & Josh! I actually think pumpkin soup sounds good! I will have to try to make some!! Anyway, I'm proud of you for giving the new stuff a try. Randy & I went to 2 Sacrament meetings today because Darby's ward and our ward both had their children's Sac. Meeting Presentations. Darby sang a solo-- the 1st verse of "If the Savior Stood Beside Me." Just before she sang she said her part, which was also memorized, and she didn't miss a beat on any of it. Steph and kids came to it, also, then Madison came home with us for our church so she got to sing in our program. Mason & Maryssa also had their parts memorized and did a wonderful job! Of course, I am a bit prejudiced! Randy, James, Mason, & Callin went hunting yesterday and met Jeramy. They didn't get any deer but they all came back alive which was good. James & Mason had a little accident on the 4-wheeler but didn't get badly hurt. I'm certainly grateful for that!