Thursday, October 9, 2008

We got it!!!!!

Thank you so much for all your prayers!!! The form was approved and we went and started the process yesterday. We had to do some negotiating with the landlord because they were charging us for elevator fees and common electricity and lawn care and the lady at housing said that should be included in the rent. Anyway he was fine with including it in the rent so we have to get the new paperwork today and sign. We are supposed to move in on Mon!! I realized that we haven't put any pics of the hotel room on here. Josh and I have only been married 4 months and we are sleeping like married people in the 1940's. lolol so now you can understand why we are so excited to get into our own place! The phone should be turned on in the apartment next week and I have unlimited calls to the States!!! Josh is leaving for a week to go train so I am going to be alone so be expecting my calls! lololol I will put pics up as soon as I have some. Love and miss you all.

0 comments: