Saturday, October 11, 2008

the mighty hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my dad did it again. He shot a deer. He said it stood and looked at him too long. It is a nice 2x3 buck. It is really fat and pretty heavy. It took dad and myself to drag him across the fence to gut him out. Uncle Ron brought the pickup over and hauled it back to the ranch. It snowed here an inch or so yesterday. It snowed in the mountains we were hunting in. It was miserable. We did not see a stinking thing. We came back and drove around the ranch and saw more deer than we had seen. Jeramy

3 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Jer----tell dad to leave that stinking deer there! Uncle Ron needs it to feed all the visitors he gets up there.

Natalie & Josh said...

Or he can send it to Germany, I love deer Jerkey and I don't think Josh is going to be huntin much here.

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

By all means Natalie if Jeramy shots a deer and I can figure out how to get deer jerky to you. You can have it. I smelled raw deer meat when I was pregnant with Sakoya and it makes me gag to even think about it. I hope that Jeramy gets a deer because it has been so long since he got one but I certainly can pass on the meat. UGH!! Robyn