Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas!!!!!!!!

After weeks of begging, Josh finally let me put the Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving! I am sooooo excited. Usually I have my tree up the first week of November. I have to tell you though that putting it up really made me miss my friends! I kept thinking about my first Christmas in Fayetteville and Sheena and how much fun we had shopping for the pink ornaments. I really missed Kristi and Paula cause it was Kristi’s job to fluff the tree and Paula put the ornaments on and I did the lights while rocking out to 80’s rock band’s singing Christmas carols! I also miss having to force Kelly over to my house to see the finished product! I miss those girls so much we really did have a good thing going there! I’m really missing my family also. This will be my first Christmas not in WV! But I won’t get to sad cause I have my great husband and my PINK Christmas tree to remind me of all the good memories! I was worried Josh wouldn’t like the pink decorations and make me change it but then I realized he is WAY to cheap to let me buy new ones! Hahaha this is one time I am glad of that! This is all the decorations I brought with us! This is our early gift from my mom for our first Christmas together! I love it. It is so beautiful!

2 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

Natalie, this is one of those times is is good to have the decorations already bought. When Jeramy and I got married we didn't have any decorations for the tree and I had to come up with something. I bought some ornaments for the tree and he kept asking, "Where did these come from?"
Anyway, love the pink tree and hope that you have a great holiday. We will miss you just as much and you miss us.
Robyn

Tyson and Carrie said...

It must run in the Jones boys, I too could not get decorations our first year, well actually we didn't get a tree for a while but when we finally did, which I too had to talk him into that, I made paper candy canes and got a bow for the top of the tree for my birthday. Your tree looks great!