Thursday, November 20, 2008

Haopy 6th Birthday Denali

Happy Birthday Denali!!!!!

Denali was so excited that today was her 6th birthday that she was up and about before 5 am. Normally Jeramy would be up getting ready for work but he is working swing this week. I kept telling her to go back to bed but she said she couldn't sleep. I finally resorted to telling to play the game boy until time for the rest of us to get up. She opened on present, the clothes she has on in the picture then went to school. I took worms and dirt for her snack at kindergarten. Jeramy took her to Steph's for ice cream before he went to work. Tonight is Morgan Middle School Family Fun Night, Sakoya has to perform and I keep telling Denali that the whole town will be there celebrating her birthday.

2 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Happy Birthday Denali!!!!!!! We miss and love you! Have a great day

MOM & DAD said...

Hope your birthday was lots of fun Denali!!! I love the picture of you in your new clothes! I think Middle School Family Fun Night should be called Denali Jones Night!! You are getting awfully old now that you are 6!! Love you and a big thank you to your mom for posting your picture!!