Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey! well i have not been on here in like four hundred million years so i decided to post! ha! good idea right?! i know! ha well i had my first gymnastics performance and i felt quite naked in just a leotard but i think it was pretty awesome to watch all of us! School is still great and i am STILL making new friends it is awesome! i am in honors English and that is pretty cool we have "dead words" or words that we cant use during writing it is hard not to use them! haha well some of them are fun, like, and thing. some of them are harder than others! lol well i will talk to you later! bye!

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Well, first of all a hundred million years sure is a long time!! I knew time was passing fast though, I just didn't know how very fast it was flying by! Now I know where all these wrinkles came from. Let me know next time you perform with your group. K? Love You!!