Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wynter

Okay, so I am showing off how cute Wynter is
these days. The day after Halloween I was in the other room when I could hear a rustling sound. This is where I found her by the front door with
our leftover candy for the Trick or Treaters. As you can see we didn't have very many but she was having a blast playing with it. The other picture I took Sunday after church because she looked so cute in her dress. To say the least we think she is the cutest thing around
as does half the ward as they all fight for a chance to hold her. I willingly comply especially on the weeks that Jeramy works and it is me and the 5 kids at church.
I still haven't got the hang of getting all pictures in here right but I am trying. Anyway, hope you all are having a great day and we are looking forward to seeing you at Thankgiving.

2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

I have to agree that she is very cute!
Carrie

Natalie & Josh said...

I second that!