Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's all over!! :D

Yay!! I'm so happy to actually have free time again!! haha it's been insane the past couple of weeks!! Well i had to say THANK-YOU so much to everybody!! Because everyone did something and I thank you all so much!! I really am glad I did this but I am extremely happy its done! I might not have won anything but I think it has helped me be more sure of myself and I made a lot of friends!! But once again thank-you...whether you did my page or helped with sewing or fashion ideas or saved seats an hour plus early or even if you just kept me in your thoughts and prayers. You guys mean the world to me and I love you guys so much!! Well here are some pictures but I will get more later!! This was my talent lol This was our opening number This is Erica...the amazing lady that did my hair and makeup Ready in the process of getting ready I will post more soon hopefully!! Love you all so much!! Megz

2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

You look beautiful Megan! It looks like a lot of fun. Looking forward to more pictures!

Natalie & Josh said...

You do look absolutely beautiful!!!
Love ya