Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH, NATALIE!

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all the work you put into Meg's good luck page to be put into the Junior Miss program!!! I printed up the final copy and it is perfect! I love it! I know you put a lot of time and effort into it and wanted you to know that you saved me so much time and stress!! And for this I thank you, as well as the beings that live in my home! haha! So, Natalie & Josh, are you still pregnant on April 2nd - due on November 8th?

4 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

No problem at all. I enjoyed doing the page! I haven't worked with that program in a long time and it was so good to do something. I used to love to take pictures and then play with them but it seems like the past few years. I'm so glad you guys like it. I was so nervous it wasn't what you guys wanted.

Yes, we are still having a baby on Nov 8th!

Stephanie said...

Oh, okay then! Congratulations! I am NOW excited for you. Are you thinking of any names? I know its a while away. But you gotta be thinking something!

Natalie & Josh said...

Ya, Jorge or Ivan

Natalie & Josh said...

Okay just so we are clear, Josh left the previous comment. I am not naming my child Jorge or Ivan because I'm not having a little latin or russian kid! lolo