Sunday, April 5, 2009

Miss Mikala

I went to cheer tryouts at 3:00 and i stayed there untill 7:3something... i tried out and i did my standing back tuck and i didnt land it all the way so i popped into the splits and said tada... ya i know. The lady was all"Do you want to try that again", so i tried again and it didn't work out that time either. So Sissy, one of my coaches said to do my standing backhandspring. so i did that too. We had to learn a 60 second dance, 2cheers(long), and 3 chants(short). Even though the material was pretty easy it was still really scary. I dont think i have ever been so worried about making the cheer squad before. That would be so embarrassing that I think I would have to transfer schools or something!!!! We all thought we were done and then one of the senior girls came out and said they had the dall back numbers(Each girl had a number)and they said some numbers and I'm thinking o good no worries. ... Then they call my number. DUN DUN DUNNNNN so we had to try out as a group again and show some of our individual skills again as well.(you see we tried out as a group and as an individual) well I got home and I was on the website and every single time I refreshed the page the visitors counter went up by like 3 :D the numbers were supposed to be up by five but tryouts took till 7:3something... WELL I MADE IT! hah i was so nervous and stressed and i am pooped now so ttyl BYEEE

2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

Congrats Kala!!!

Callin and Kristen said...

Congratulations Mikala! I hope you have a great year!