Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NEEDED: help!

The story goes like this: Megan went out Sunday night to get me a newspaper at Ridleys. They have a newspaper stand right out front. This was her destination. OH YEAH - BTW - this is MY spin on the whole story - because Megan has been too busy and too tired to blog! (like it's junior miss or something!) So anyway - she was passing in front of the hospital in Rupert, and a pickup pulled out in front of her - going 15 in the 25 mph. Megan was following a bit closely. Well a cop flipped a U-ey and followed Megan until they were almost in front of the police station. She was really worried! He turned on his lights. She pulls over and is sweating bullets! He comes up and asks for her license. (she was wondering why he didn't ask for registration and proof or insurance!) (like she actually knows what goes on at traffic stops!) ANYWAY - she's looking in the rear view and sees him come back carrying a piece of paper. He hands her the paper and asks her to check out the information to see if it is accurate. It is a 'ticket' asking her to go to prom with Dustin Jones. So - here is where we need help! Dustin texted me Sunday afternoon asking for help with all this. I helped coordinate this. After helping him with this - I let him know what she was taking inventory of all of HER RESOURCES! I guess this really has him worred! haha! but we need help with the who and how! In our list of resources we have: fire engine/fireman/mayor/tirebuster, lineman, 1 green beret/special forces dude! Oh, and lets not forget one prestigious drug dealer! One counselor/teacher lady, and 2 blind guys! A fertilizer dude and a bookkeeping/office manager, and a nurse. Go ahead and pick which one I think you are! (There are a few of you I did not put a title to - in those cases since you all are such awesome people, your titles are too numerous for tonight!) In the outer laws of family a state cop and a county cop, right Mandy? Anyway - if ANYONE has any ideas lemme know! It's late, I need sleep! Love to all!

2 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

I WILL BE IN BURLEY/PAUL OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND. I COULD PRESENT HIM WITH A RX LABEL WITH A BOTTLE FULL OF JELLY BEANS OR CHOCOLATE. I DON'T KNOW. LET ME KNOW

Megan Gillette said...

Wow and yes my mom is psycho lol but we all love her!! but ya she set me up and oh boy was i worried!! but ya i need ideas if ya got any!!