Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Baby!

I had my second Dr. appointment today. He said everything look really good and the baby is exactly the size it should be. I have to admit I was a little surprised. I thought this early in the pregnancy that all I would see was a little spec or something but I saw both arms and both legs and the heart beating. It was really amazing. I think the coolest part though was seeing the baby move. It is REALLY active. It just kept spinning it's arms and kicking it's legs. The doctor kept trying to wait till it was still to take the pic so we could see the arms and legs but it wouldn't stop moving the right side so they are a little blurry. Like I said I just didn't think I would be able to see it move yet so it was really cool!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooooooh! Jorge is so cute! He is just adorable! How many weeks are you? I am so excited for you guys! I bet it's killing Josh being away!

Natalie & Josh said...

I think it is killing me that Josh is away cause I have to clean up my own vomit! lolol I'm 9 1/2 weeks

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

Isn't it totally amazing to see the baby moving when you can't even feel it. When it first starts to move it is an amazing experience and very enjoyable but as it gets bigger and the kicks get stronger it starts to hurt. You will love every minute of it though. Thanks for the update, always love hearing more. Congratulations.
Robyn

MOM & DAD said...

OH! LOOK AT IT!

Natalie & Josh said...

lololol