Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THANK YOU!

I just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for the support you have shown Megan and us - her family. She did so good and was absolutely beautiful! And one things for sure - she stayed herself throughout the whole thing. She didn't change anything to please anyone. She is such an awesome young lady. I am so thankful for her and am so proud of her. She can be so fun to be around. I think she is ready for some downtime because she's been so busy for quite a while with Junior Miss. Once again - thank you everyone who came; for any ideas you helped with; or anything/everything else.

2 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

I wish we could have been there! Post pictures please:)
love ya

Tyson and Carrie said...

I heard that she did great!! Can't wait to see the pictures, we to wish that we could have been there.