Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dance Pictures So here is the deal, I went to get Sakoya from dance today and we got the envelope for dance pictures which are to take place next week. I do not find myself to be a cheap person but sometimes I feel like people are out to gouge the money out of you. The photographer, whom I know personally, thinks that $14 dollars for a group 5x7 is a reasonable price. I have always bought my kids dance pictures because I still love going to my mom's to look at my dance pictures but there is no way I can pay for anything more that just the group picture. I am going to take my camera and take pictures of my kids individually so that we can have the memory but I think his price is OUT OF CONTROL. Okay package 1 costs $30 for 1 8x10 individual 2 5x7 individuals 8 wallets and a group photo. Is this and deal or an I just to tight. I don't know but I would appreciate someone's feed back.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

They're definitely out for blood, Robyn!

Natalie & Josh said...

yes robyn that is way to much. Take the pictures yourself and upload them to snapfish and order your copies. I used to take the pics for our soccer team and would get them 8x10's for like 3 dollars! I love snapfish and I am always pleased with my pictures. Hope this helps

Callin and Kristen said...

That is nuts! Take 'em yourself Robyn. They will be great.