Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Trey!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! I thought being away from my family for my birthday would be hard especially since Josh is gone, but I had a really good day! It started off rough because one of the girls I work with got news yesterday that her mom is in the hospital with her brain bleeding. I watched her as she went on with her day keeping busy and working hard. It reminded me of myself when dad got sick. I asked her if her mom was awake and talking and she told me yes and she was wondering if she should go home and I told her yes cause I didn't get to say goodbye to my dad and it was really hard. I hope her mom isn't in the same situation as my dad and she gets better. Talking her made tears come to my eyes and I had to leave the room cause I knew I was going to start bawling and I didn't want to get her upset. Well, I did and we cried for a few minutes and did what we do and got back to work. After I brought the kids back from lunch the girls I work with were in the kitchen and threw me a surprise lunch. It was so nice, and I still don't know how the pulled it off without me finding out! They gave me a beautiful card, a yummy smelling candle, and a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure! I was so excited! Then at 2:00 right before we sent the little darlings home to their parents we had cake! The class sung me happy birthday! I love the kids in our class and all the people I work with!

2 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

Natalie, So glad that you had a great birthday with Josh being gone and all. It is great that your friends took such good care of you. We were thinking of you yesterday. It is great to see your smiling face.

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Wow, Natalie!!! What a terrific group of people you work with, and such sweet kids! I'm certainly grateful for those who can work with the smaller ones! I hope you had a terrific birthday!!!