Saturday, January 3, 2009

Josh, I listened to my voice mail and it was you. Sorry I missed your call. I have a heck of a time keeping track of my dumb phone. Robyn, on the other hand, cannot leave anywhere without hers. I jumped online and went to the whitepages.com and pulled up this number. Tarrell O. Jones 262 North 100th W. Malad, ID 83252 208-766-2235 I called dad and we concluded that this was the right and only Tarrell Jones. I hope this works for you. Dad says you are headed out tomorrow. Poor Natalie, what is she going to do while you are gone? Good luck, and we will blog later. Jeramy

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

HEY! What'd I miss!!? Josh is going to Tarrell's to go deer hunting and leaving Natalie in Germany? What da hay! Give me information!

Natalie & Josh said...

No josh isn't going to ID and leaving me in Germany! I wouldn't appreciate that. lolol He left for two months to go train! He just wants to talk to Tarrell about Malad. I wish we were coming there. I miss all of you!

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

Natalie,
If Josh is looking for land, he should check out this beautiful, mountainous valley we live in. I would love to take care of it for him. Eventually we would like to buy land and move out to the country if we stick around here long enough. Who knows. Besides, we live within 45 minutes of 7 major ski resorts and shopping galore within 20 minutes. Robyn wants me to include that the Park City outlets are 30 minutes away.
Jeramy