Monday, January 5, 2009

My German Soup

Ok so nothing turns out the first time i make it so I guess I should have been a little more prepared but i wasnt... i was trying to make German chocolate and i did everything the correct way I'm sure!!! well the frosting never thickened so I just put in the pecans and coconut and now I have German soup... great huh?! ya well there is always next time :D so did Grandma Draper ever make that... successfully... or anyone for that matter? haha well i will talke to you later, o wait i have a performance on wednesday at 5:45 at minico so if you want to then head over there wednesday :D talk to you all later! love, Mikala Elsie Lindsay

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Hey!!! Bring that on over here and we'll eat it with a spoon! Sounds too good to miss! You're really gettin' to be the good cook----so just keep on trying! Love ya!