Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthdays!!!

WOO-HOO!!! We have some birthday people in our family today!!! I want to wish Trey and Natalie a great big Happy Birthday!! Hope you both have a wonderful day!! Trey is a whopping 7 years old today! Just one year before you get baptized--that is so exciting! Are you going to get a baby sister for your birthday, Trey? Last night, Mandy and I went out to watch Mikala perform at half time at the BB game. I have to say you are one high flyer Mikala! Great performance!! You make everything look so easy. And there were a couple of cute helpers setting up and taking down the equipment that I thought were the best of all--- way to go Steph and Megan! Have a great day everyone and especially our birthday people! I love you all! MOM

1 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

thank you! I love you too!