Sunday, January 11, 2009

Okey dokey folks! There is a new calendar link on the right hand side of the blog. Wes spent some time and got together everyone's birthdays and anniversaries. The anniversaries start with the @ sign. Depending on the size of computer screen you are looking at, it can cut part of the name or year off; but if you click on that name, it will show that info in a bubble. If there are any dates that are off, or anything that is mispelled, or anybody that we missed, which I doubt there are cause we are dang near perfect here, don't hesitate to let me know and Wes will get in there and fix it! Or, if anyone wants anything else added, such as vacations, or anything else that people want to know about, let us know! I think this will be handy and kind of fun. Oh yeah, and since you guys aren't doing anything else in California - haha jk - you should post pictures! I'll try and be patient, but - as usual - have difficulty with that! (that's assuming Carrie made it home today.)

6 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

I was born in 83 not 82

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

Denali was born in 02 not 03 and I am only 29 so I can't see how I was born in 71 (just kiddin)
Robyn

Wes said...

OK! I fixed those two. Thank you!

Callin and Kristen said...

Callin was born in '82. He is younger than me, but not by that much! Great job! Thanks for putting all of that info in one place!

Natalie & Josh said...

also my middle name is Katheryn

Wes said...

Two more fixed.