Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey everybody---Tyson & Carrie need our prayers. Carrie was running a fever, and her neck pain was worse, Tyson called her Dr. and she said to take her to the ER. That was Mon., they have run tests for meningitis, did an MRI to check for an abcess, did a spinal tap & have taken blood for cultures. Tyson had to leave her there to go take care of the kids. He is emotionally drained. He called after the MRI and they ruled out an abcess so they won't need to do surgery which is a huge relief. She will be in the hospital at least until tomorrow. They're not sure what she has and it might be an after affect of the toxemia. He didn't call to tell me because he said there was nothing I could do so I just found out today. Nobles are on their way there. I figured the blog would be the fastest way to tell everyone so call me if you have questions but I can honestly tell you I probably won't have any answers. We just need to remember them in our prayers. I will post when I find out anything new. Love, Mom

0 comments: