Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trey's big birthday present

Hey everyone!! Guess what Trey got for his birthday??? He got a new baby sister! Isn't that awesome?! Tyson was on his way to the hospital with the boys when I talked to him so I don't have many particulars, but baby girl Jones weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and is healthy and was eating shortly after her birth. Carrie was very sick last night and knew things weren't the way they should be. Tyson gave her a blessing, found someone to stay with the boys and took her to the hospital. They started her and the baby was born around 11:00 something this morning. I asked Tyson to put pictures on the blog and he said Carrie would when she got home. They have her on magnesium for toxemia, she will be on that till noon tomorrow, then they will keep her another 24 hours to watch her. Take care Tyson & Carrie---we love you!! PS--we get to send pink things!!

1 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

Does anyone know this baby's name yet as I would like to have a name for my kids to call the new baby Jones. Either post it on here or call me with an update.