Tuesday, September 23, 2008

:))

Yeya! I love all the pictures and the stories make me laugh! Well school for me is going great! I really dont know what last years freshman cheerleaders were talking about the coaches are awesome! The cheerleaders (from last year) just sucked! haha(who says they got over that? NO ONE!) haha but we are having a mini cheer camp on saturday and the dance we made up is so cute (for the little girls) us big girls (haha) look a little silly doing all the little cutesy moves but owell! .. I have good grades in school and my friends have (finally) stopped being flaky! YAY! U haha but I have made more guy friends because I trust them more(some of them haha). but every thing Rocks with me so lets hear more from all of you!!!!

1 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Hey Mikala, I'm glad school is going good for you. I think it is great you are making new friends and don't feel bad that they are boys cause that is all I had growing up were guy friends. I always say you can't trust a girl as far as you can throw her. lololo they will always stab you in the back!!!! love ya