Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Made It!!!!!

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you know we made it to Germany this morning. It is really warm here, I expected it to be cool but boy was I wrong. We are staying in a hotel right outside of post for the next 10 days and hopefully we can find a home in that time. Sorry if this blog makes no sence. I haven't slept and it is 12pm here so I don't want to go to sleep cuz I will be up all night!!!! Josh is off with the guy that picked us up at the airport. We have to be at a meeting in the morning at 8am to find out about housing. I will get some pictures on here as soon as I can. love, natalie

4 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

It's great to hear from you Natalie. We have been wondering about you guys. Tys tried to call. Do you guys even have you cell phones there? Good Luck getting everything figured out.
Carrie

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

We are soooo excited for you guys, Germany! Thats so cool. We would love to see some pictures when you can. Shanna's at work so I called her and told her that you posted, she wants really badly to come home and look, as blogs are blocked from the school and she can't look. Looking forward to see/hear from you in Germany soon.

Thinking of you: RJ Shanna and Zach

Stephanie said...

Nat, what time is it there?! What time difference is there? Gee, I might should research it, but would just like it better if you just told me! Less work on my part. Thanks!

MOM & DAD said...

So you got there safely!! So glad to hear that!! You two are used to the warmth so it's probably nice that it's not cold there. We're looking forward to pictures and do hope your house hunting is a huge success! Let us know what you think of the base so far. Love you guys, MOM