Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well, I have to say never say never. Congratualtions to Tyson, Carrie and the boys. That is so great. Carrie will finally get her little girl. Tyson will get the girl he never thought was possible. She will have to be a tough little girl to keep up with her brothers. She will probably be one tough tomboy. Life is good. Work is work. The rest of the family went to Idaho Falls for the weekend to attend Janeal's baptism. I thought I would enjoy the peace and quiet. I missed having Derringer or Wynter snugged in next to me. I have such a big bed. It is so quiet that I have to keep my gun beside my bed. I miss the noise. They will be back tonight. Love, Jeramy

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Guess what? I just found out how to leave comments!! I am so proud of myself! I am sure you have had a chance to get some cuddle time in by now with Derringer and Wynter!! Did you get some rain there earlier this week? Hugs to all of you! Love, MOM