Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tragic Accident: A free beauty tip for life!

Okay, I needed new mascara and a new eyelash curler, so I bought these items at the end of last week. As I pulled the eyelash curler out of the package, I glanced at the back and it said "Do not curl lashes after mascara is applied." I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder why?" I've used it on and off for the past few days - anyway I'm getting ready for school/work this morning and I'm using my newly acquired eyelash curler AFTER I had already applied my new "Collagen Mascara" and I glanced into the mirror and OH MY GOSH! On my right eye, right in the middle of my eyelid my eyelashes were gone and upon further study by both Mikala and I, we came to the same conclusion, "They had BUSTED off!" - and that folks, is WHY you do not use the eyelash curler after you have mascara on! I'm so sad! I thought about getting 1 fake eyelash; I thought about getting my old ones out of the sink and glueing them back on - but thought about that one guy on Waterworld when he gets that fake eye with the fake eyelashes - not a good look! So, I guess I'll just wait for my own to grow back! Wonder how long that'll be. . .?

2 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

WOW! Steph, this is even funnier than the guy that tasered himself! I am estimating about 2 months because I am thinking back to when Mandy cut hers off with the scissors!! Funny girls! I'm sure you take after your dad!

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

I'm still laughing like crazy - poor RJ couldn't understand exactly what had happened until I could breathe well enough to explain! At least Mandy was just a little girl when she decided to lop off her eyelashes with a pair of scissors - kinda like eating glue in school? (Good think I'm going into counseling!??!) You should definitely write a redneck what not to book and add this into the beauty section. Only our Steph could do something like this. Can't wait to see ya!!! :) Love ya, Shanna