Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love the picture of you and Josh at the temple, Natalie! Now you are really "STUCK" with him!! (You have my sympathy on his moody days.)(Oh----and also on his cheapskate days, and on his know-it-all days, and on his big bully days. If I left anything out, just give him a big hug and he'll get over it!)(Hopefully!) It is exciting to hear about your apartment!! Make sure and tell us what your neighbors are like when you finally meet them. When will your stuff be there? Are you still eating out or is Josh limiting you both to a loaf of stale bread for the week? Does Josh have a number for the company that is sending his gun out here so we can call them and see when it was shipped? We called the Trading Post this afternoon and it isn't in yet so we think we ought to call and check on it. Dad was real tired last night as it is harvest time and they are short handed down there. One guy has give his 2 week notice ( because he was just going to quit and Max told him, Aaron, that he owed Max a two week notice) but, now he finds different excuses not to come to work. Not too smart since he owes Max around $500 for tires. He's not going to get any of his last paycheck and Max will probably be left holding the bill for those tires. Glad it's not our problem! My computer has been slower than cold tar lately. Yesterday it would hardly do anything! I believe I need more memory. Me and my computer!! I will send this now and check later for a number for the NC gun shipper. Love You!! Mom

1 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

hello mother, You are a tird!! I dont have that many moody days!! And know it all days are every day because i do know it all!!! (910) 864-2270 is the number to Jims Gun and Pawn in Fayettevill, NC. It should have been there. Natalie is looking for the reciet right now so let me know what they say and what you find out!!!