Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm So Sick And Tired, of Being Sick And Tired, That I Needed A Laugh

. How many of you are sick to death of the Political news of I'll do this and I'll do that. "I want a good candidate but I just don't want to listen to the political Haggling, of I'm the best! No, I'm the best". So I found an early sketch of the candidates to post. and as I was looking at it I was thinking that I might be more inclined to take some of them Serious if they were campaigning as cartoon characters. So here is my suggestion. Speed up the news feeds so they all have Chipmunk voices. I might be able to listen to them for more than a minute. I like the news most of the time but even they are campaigning, they are each (network) campaigning for viewers to watch their network, or read their paper. I don't trust half of them. I am reminded of something my father-in-law said to me one time. Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear. Wise words at this time, I think. But, I still have to follow my heart and the council of our Profits to Be involved and take some civic responsibilities. So, I have decided that it's my responsibility to nominate the most sound character to vote for for the 2008 election "SpongBob Square Pants". He has kind eyes and a quick laugh and the best political mind of any of the candidates to date. So I hope you will all join me in supporting Mr. Square Pants and Mr. Patrick for our next Presidential administration for the United States of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.J

4 comments:

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Sorry for the rambling. This has been the only night that I have had so little to do that I dont know what to do. But, our ambulance has just gone out. Maybe they will bring me someone to fix. Did that sound cynical? I didnt mean for it too.

R.J.

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

I have to agree with the political crap, I always am excited in an election year when November comes and goes.

I heard a good joke the other day, "Do you know what will happen if Obama becomes president?"

It wil be an obamanation.
lololo

MOM & DAD said...

i can't watch sponge bob my mom thing's it's bad it is bad i agree did you see the commercial where sponge bob is gon by by.

MOM & DAD said...

I can't watch sponge bob. My mom thinks it is bad I agree with her. You see the commercial where sponge bob is gone by by