Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello from this Jones Family

So Natalie, we are excited to hear all about Germany so take pictures and tell us all about it so that we can live vicariously through you all. Things here are going pretty good. An update on us would include the fact that Wynter is a true crawler these days and is pulling herself up to stand by everything. The other day she stood for about 20 minutes by the couch while I was on the treadmill. Derringer is just a laugh a minute, when I pick up from school I usually ask, "how was you day or something?" Well, the other day Sakoya came home from school and he asked, " How was opening your locker?" Where that came from, we don't know. As for Denali, she is loving school and is doing great. I took her to dance the other day and she was the only one so she got all the attention. She was doing backhandsprings on the cheese mat. Saige is loving school and dance but she was mad at me last week when she had to miss activity days in order to go to dance. Saige loves our new dog Jake and spends a whole lot of time playing with him whereas, Denali screams and runs the other way which leads to Jake chasing her and causing more stress for her. Sakoya is adjusting to middle school but her comment after the first day of PE was that it was embrassing (because she had to change her clothes in front of everyone). Jeramy's job continues to go well but one of the other pharmicist's mom just died after 2 months of thinking it would happen any day and then Susan(his least favorite pharmacist) is having some issues so they are all having to pick up extra shifts. Oh well, the overtime money rocks. As for me I continue to be the resident taxi driver and have 4+ carpools I try to kept track of. I guess that is the crazy life of a mom but it's our life (at least that is what Kate says from Jon and Kate plus 8). Things are going well though. I will post some pictures of our craziness as soon as I can figure out how to get my new computer to download them from my camera. Oh, one more thing, Saturday, Jeramy had the day off so I got this great idea to hit Lagoon for a while, dumb me didn't know that it was Associated Foods Day at Lagoon where all the employees and Families got in free. Needless to say 4 hrs later and a bunch of long lines we went home. Thank goodness we used our season passes to get in cuz it would have been real irritating to leave that early. Well, hope all is well for all of you. Love ya, Jeramy, Robyn and family

0 comments: