Thursday, September 18, 2008

WE CAN DRIVE!!!!!!!

We both passed our driving test today! yippee! I was so nervous considering I failed the NC one just last year! In my defense I didn't read the book because I thought, I had been driving 10 yrs surly I can pass a test. WRONG! I hate taking test. I get sooooo nervous. Anyway I read the book this time and we studied and then we had to sit through a 3 hr prep class before the test. We were allowed to miss 15. I missed 3 and Josh missed 4, but who's counting, who cares if I did better! :) We are thinking about buying a little car because mine won't be here until Oct. 22 and we will probably need two anyway. You can get them pretty cheap on post at the lemon lot. People leaving to go back to the states sell their cars really cheap. I still haven't been anywhere cool to take new pics but I wanted to post this pic of this car cause I think it is so funny how small they are! I don't know how Mormons make it around here with these small vehicles! lololol even the mini vans are small. Josh makes fun of me because it freaks me out that the sinks and toilets just hang on the walls with no support!!!!! I'm afraid they're gonna come off the wall every time I sit on one!!!!

1 comments:

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Great to see/hear about your successful driving test. That car is soooo small, side impact vs front keeps going through my mind. They both seem a little too close to the driver.
As far as the toilets, they must be using some real good glue, but easy to clean is the first thing that comes to my mind.
R.J.
Shanna will post later